Update: The results of the January Challenge can be found here.
Every January ArcheryGB runs a Portsmouth contest. Anyone can enter – it’s really easy:
- The format is the same as last year. We want as many archers as possible submitting their best score for a Portsmouth round shot during the month of January. Archers can shoot as many times as they like – just submit their best scores for each bow type they shoot.
- There is a folder on the noticeboard to collect your scores. Please complete and sign your score and make sure it is in the folder by the end of January.
- Section winners get small trophies!
- There are no separate categories for juniors, as that is the realm of their “November Challenge”, but they can indicate their age, simply to rub it in how well they shoot compared with adults.
- ArcheryGB are hoping for over 2000 entries – they didn’t quite make it last year, so please help them out by shooting a round.
More details can be found below.